Cartoon by Dave Walker
Jason Alba's The Tuxedo movies blog post, Top 10 Things a Guy Can Do To Dress For Failure District 13 buy , made me realize how very little I understand about men's wardrobe. It's pretty complex. This is why even my husband won't get clothing as a gift from me.
Here are Jason's tips on things a guy can do to dress for failure (see his post for the extra humorous commentary).
- Wear white socks with your suit pants.
- Wear Dickies pants.
- Don't align your Gig-line.
- Tie your tie so the wider, front part is HIGHER than the narrower, back part.
- Wear your pants too high or too low.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt with a suit jacket.
- Wear a brown belt with black shoes.
- Walk into the room with the back of your shirt untucked.
- Don't wear a full undershirt.
What would you add?