I have big news to share today. We just launched Hoojobs, a niche job board for the public relations, communications, and social media community. This has been a long time in the making and we’re so excited to have finally released it to the public.
As a recruiter, I hear complaints about the job boards all the time. Job seekers are overwhelmed with the complicated processes of applying for jobs or finding jobs that have already been filled. With this in mind, we wanted to design Hoojobs to allow job-seekers to apply for jobs without having to create an account or re-create their resume to apply for a job. We want to create a user-friendly experience for both candidates and employers.
- Simple, clean, easy-to-use design.
- A live search tool to quickly find relevant results.
- Job alerts via email or RSS based on keywords or categories.
- Integrated social media tools to allow users to quickly share job leads with their networks via email, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Real-time job postings: Job posts are only posted for 30 days unless the employer re-posts the position. No more out-of-date jobs!
- A niche site marketed solely to communicators and marketers resulting in more qualified leads than the large job boards.
- Backing from Paradigm Staffing, a recruiting agency with over a decade of serving the PR and communications industry.
Please visit and let me know what you think! We’re still working on some minor details and will be improving the alert features to make it even easier for the job seekers to be notified immediately about opportunities in the field of interest.